There are so many ways you can #peeitforward and make a big impact to people living with a spinal cord injury and other disabilities who are affected by the additional out of pocket costs of bowel and bladder supplies.
Activate + Fundraise
Sign up your team and get started
- Sign up your team now here.
- Select a day(s) in September/October to plan to fundraise with your coworkers, friends and family
- Add members to your team and ask them to start the ball rolling with their own donation
- Set a pledge goal from the following examples of personal financial challenges:
- $2,400 – the cost of intermittent catheter supplies for 1 month
- $600 – the cost of supplies for 1 week
- $80 – ask each member of the team to raise the costs for one day
- Super Challenge – $28,800 for a year’s worth of supplies for one person
- We will be awarding prizes for team and individual fundraisers
- Double your impact – Consider a corporate matching gift to help motivate employee giving
Check out these fundraising ideas
Here are a few additional activities you can do to encourage your team to help support:
- Create a #peeitforward campaign where team members commit to an amount to donate each time they pee on a particular day/week
- Example- A toonie a tinkle or a loonie for the loo – then ask friends, family or co-workers to support/match
- Trivia event with a $5 entry fee, you can use Kahoot!
- BBQ, Bake Sale or Office Silent Auction fundraiser day
- Friday Jeans Day – Donate $5 for dress-down Fridays in September/October
- For more fundraising ideas please reach out to us at email@example.com
Every gift counts
Text to donate
Donate $10 by texting SCIO to 45678
Make an Online Donation
Fill out the donation form here.
Connect + Share
Tell your colleagues, friends and loved ones about how they too, can support people with disabilities in accessing essential medical supplies.